Medical Devices Gel Battery (CFPG2500S)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||2 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||2000, 000kvah/ Year|
|Transport Package:||Carton Packaging, 40PCS Per Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: CFPG2500S(2V, gel, 500Ah)
- Usage: Car, Bus, UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Electric Bicycle, Boat, Telecommunication
- Discharge Rate: Medium Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Gel
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Pasted Plate Gel Battery: Pasted Plate Gel Battery
- PVC Separator: PVC Separator
- Copper Core, Inserted Screw Terminal: Copper Core, Inserted Screw Terminal
- Trademark: Firstpower
- Origin: China
- Type: Colloid
- Nominal Voltage: 2V
- Shape: Square Battery
- Installation: Fixed
- Nonspillable Battery: Nonspillable Battery
- Long Standby Life-15 Years: Long Standby Life 20 Years
- Sealed and Maintenance-Free: Sealed and Maintenance-Free
- UL,Ce,ISO,BS Approval: UL,Ce,ISO,BS Approval
- Specification: UL, CE, ROHS certified
- HS Code: 8507200000
Medical Devices gel battery(CFPG2500S)
FirstPower Technology Co., Ltd. was set up as a manufacturer of rechargeable batteries in 1993.
FirstPower brings you not only reliable battery and technology, but also excellent services and real value you shall expect and enjoy.We welcome orders with "FirstPower" brand; We are also flexible to accept orders on OEM basis. Contact us now! Your partnership with FirstPower will prove worthy of it.
- ISO9001 approval, FN: Q3105105131
- ISO14001 CTC04912E10302ROM
- OHS MS18001 04912S10150ROM
- UL approval, FN:MH28204
- CE approval, FN:G2M20201-0102-E-16
- KS approval, FN:KS C 8519
- VDS approval
- BS approval
Gel battery Features & Benefits
- Gelled electrolyte By the high-tech gelled electrolyte, gel battery is completely leakproof and spillproof for easy installation in virtually any position even under water. It eliminates ultra deep discharge and acid stratification damage.
- Critical pressure control valve maintains critical internal pressure while safety expelling excess gas generated during overcharging, for longer battery life. 100% tested for highest performance.
- Brushed plate lugs provide the benefits. Low-resistance straps with outstanding lug-to-knit and eliminate dropped and loose plates that reduce performance and shorten battery life.
- Heavy-duty plates with high density and deep-cycle oxide active materials, advanced grid alloy for deep cycle use, provide quick recharge ability and superior deep-cycle and float performance in the most demanding applications.
- Be good at recovery from deep discharge Gel battery has a tight structure and relative supplies of gelled electrolyte, always has some ions left to conduct charge current resulting in the excellent recovery from deep discharge characteristics.
- Completely maintenance-free use the "recombination" technique to replaces the oxygen and hydrogen normally lost in a met cell. Particularly in deep cycle applications (normally use the wet battery), and offer a really maintenance free battery.
- Tank formed plates offer optimum computerized formation, additional quality control and improved voltage matching.
- Premium glass mat separators reduce gassing and improve gel filling and electron flowing, providing more power.
- Well low temperature performance, even at very low temperature the gelled electrolyte will not be frozen and provide a well performance. Gel battery is well suited to low temperature applications.
- Superior life. The FirstPower gel battery maintain a long cycle and float life, provide a lowest cost per month or lowest cost per cycle
- Water pumping
- Wind generation
- Cathodic protection
- Solar system
- Electric powered vehicles
- Golf cars
- Commercial deep cycle applications
- Power plant
- UPS systems
|Nominal Voltage||2 V|
|Total Height||506±2mm (19.92inch)|
|Approx. Weight||32kg (70.4lbs)±3%|
(Fully charged, 25ºC)
|Capacity affected by temperature (10HR)||40ºC||103%|
|3 month||Remaining Capacity: 94%|
|6 month||Remaining Capacity: 88%|
|12 month||Remaining Capacity: 75%|
|Nominal operating temperature||25ºC±3ºC(77ºF±5ºF)|
|Operating temperature range||Discharge||-15ºC~55ºC(5ºF~131ºF)|
|Float charging voltage(25ºC)||2.25 to 2.30V|
|Cyclic charging voltage(25ºC)||2.35 to 2.40V|
|Maximum charging current||100A|
|Maximum discharge current||2500A(5 sec.)|
|Designed floating life(20ºC)||20 years|
Recognized by UL & CE;
Constant Current Discharge Characteristics (A, 25ºC)